Yoga has the ability to inspire you and empower you to feel good about yourself. When you meditate you may find it difficult to focus and still the mind. It takes days of regular session to train the mind to be focused in one place, whether it’s your breath, mantra or simply observing the sun rise every morning.
If you struggle to settle the mind of a singular point, then perhaps one of the following seven inspirational yoga quotes will give you the boost needed to refocus and build a meditation exercises. If you are going through a particularly tough emotional time it can be difficult to meet and do physical yoga exercises. However, it is still possible to find that touch of inspiration, calm and clarity in meditating affirmations or inspirational quotes.
Seeds of wisdom are found in yogic quotes which capture the true spirit and meaning of Yoga.
I trust this collection of favorite my yoga quotes inspire, uplift and inspire you.
Best 7 Inspirational Yoga Quotes To Inspire, uplift and inspire you to maintain Yoga Practice
1. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you. “Nathaniel Hawthorne
2.” We tend to forget that happiness does not come because of something we have not, but the need to respect what we have ” Frederick Koenig
3. the most important piece of equipment you need to do yoga are your body and your mind. Rodney Lee
4. Yoga teaches us to cure what need not tolerate and endure what can not be cured. BK Lyengar
5. The meaning of our self is not to be found in separation from God and others, but in the constant practice of yoga, union; not on the side of the canvas where it is blank, but on the side where the image is painted. Rabindranath Tagore
6. You can not do yoga. Yoga is a normal condition. What you can do is yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state. Sharon Gannon
7. Just now, without asking how, let you sink into stillness. Just now, shut down the weight you so patiently to carry on your shoulders. Feel ground against you, and the infinite expanse of the sky grow even more as awareness reaches up to meet it. Just now, allowing a wave of spirit inspiring experience. Breathe out what blocks you from the truth. Just for now, be boundless, free, with awakened energy tingling in the hands and feet. Soak in the ability to be who and what you really are – so perfectly live that the world looks different, newly born and vibrant, just for now. Danna Faulds
When you are feeling low and need energy and inspiration, reflecting the broader meaning of the above seven yoga quotes will inspire and keep you practicing your yoga.