You sometimes hurdle in times where you feel very down to you just want someone to throw you some inspirational quotes. Here are some selection of inspirational quotes and ways to apply it in real life.
1. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present. – Babatunde olatunji
Most people, they set future goals too high that it is almost impossible to achieve because of the realistic time frame. Stop complaining about the past. No matter what you do, time will never back up on the day that you made a mistake. So cherish the moment now. Who knows, you by the time you could never have the chance to ride the roller coaster when you still can.
2. Do not let what you can not do stop you from doing what you can do. – John Wooden
This inspirational quote tells us that everyone has weaknesses, but that does not mean you do not have the strength. You must be good at something and that’s what you should cultivate.
3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
This inspirational quote says that the heart of a champion always pursue their goals. Therefore, when they reach their goal, they often reap the sweetest glory because they were raised after the fall.
4. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people are, that’s all. – Oscar Wilde
True indeed are most exclusively on the ground for only endangered. The Bible tells us even that we should do things in the name of the Lord. At the beginning of the day you should say, “I dedicate my work to thee, O Lord.” Thus, not only, you are living. One distinction between living and existing is to have a purpose.
5. The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything. – Theodore Roosevelt
Of course, how can you achieve something if you do not act on it? You are a human being, not a thing that does not move or breathe.
6 Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. – Elizabeth Bibesco
This inspirational quote tells us that when we give or share something, oftentimes expect something in return. But it is definitely always better to give than to receive. You can not improve on earth, but God will not forget the good deeds you just made.
7. If you want to be happy, be. -Leo Tolstoy
Most wallow in grief because they choose to. If your lover left you for another man, why mourn over them. There are more than 6 billion people around the world and one of them can appreciate you even more and will be afraid of losing you. So choose to be happy instead.
8. Never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon. -Anonymous
This is the real world and as crazy as it is, you’re only limited by how far you think you can achieve. So do not stop to realize your dreams.
9. Everything is okay in the end, if it is not right, it is not the end. -Anonymous
This is one of the inspirational quotes that tell us not to give up. The challenges are already part of the life you have to do is to continue until everything falls into the right place.