Over the years, many successful people have left valuable words of wisdom that have been registered to encourage usage. These motivation quotes have become very popular and can be seen quoted in many places. While I’ve become a big fan of learning quotes, with this article I am challenging you to go beyond simply reading quotes and think about how you can take action on the recommendations.
Ten motivation quotes that follow are a large collection to get your mind working. That they will encourage you, they will get you to do something. Read these quotes and think about them. Then take some sort of action for a better life. Bring quotes to life!
1) “A healthy attitude is contagious but do not wait to catch it from others. Being a performer.” – Tom Stoppard
Be positive and those around you will be more positive. If they do not, ignore them and go live your life. Life is too much to spend is self-pity and complaint. Enjoy life and all its moments.
2) “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
pioneering and do things differently from everyone else. Live life in the way you want it. Be positive and encouraging others to be positive as well. This is the way to make the world a better place.
3) “Your past is not your option. In any time you can choose to save the future.” – Marilyn Ferguson
Drop your regrets. You are not stuck in your current situation. If you do not like it, do not waste your time complaining; do something about it. Take a step towards the life you will be happy living.
4) “If the first idea is not absurd that there is no hope for it.” – Albert Einstein
Dream big. Small dreams get crushed easily because they are not worth living. The greatest dreams are what make the greatest achievement and life worth living. Dream biggest dreams and go after them with all your heart where they come true. You’ll be glad you did not listen to them tell you your ideas are crazy.
5) “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Failure is good. That means you tried something hard. That means you can now learn and move on. Dare to fail because it is simply a stepping stone to success. Continue and love go live for all that is and all that can be.
6) “Those who do not , do not take away their chains.” – Rosa Luxemburg
If you do not take action towards your goals, you are a prisoner in your own life. Do not fear failure, the only true failure is not trying. Setbacks are going to happen. On the way to your goals, obstacles are going to appear. By defeating them you are allowing them to defeat you. Free yourself from the shackles and start moving.
7) “Often it seems impossible climb just walk without steps drawn in.” – Robert Brault
There are some things in this world that are truly impossible. At the same time, there are many things in this world that have not been done yet. Just because something has not been done yet does not mean it is impossible. It just means no one has warned enough to make it work yet. Be the one who finds a way and enjoy great rewards.
8) “Dost thou love life? Then do not waste time, because it is a substance that life is made of. “ – Benjamin Franklin
life is a series of moments. Each time you waste by omission is that while you can not get back. This omission makes your life shorter. Live life by doing. Live the life you want to live and make the most of all its moments.
9) “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
Take control of the day. Plan out what you want to achieve and then do it. You can live a day or let it pass you by. Stand up and be the leader of your own life.
10) “Just do it.” – Nike
So simple, yet so powerful. This really needs no explanation. You know what you have to do, so just do it!
A moment to take – to think of one ‘s of this motivation quote at a time. Apply it to the current situation and then bring it to survive. To take action is what makes these quotes motivational. To take action is what makes life meaningful.
Source by Matt Maresca